A New Smile for 2019!
What are your resolutions for the new year? Is 2019 going to be the year you excel in your career or personal relationships? Have you ever considered the critical role your smile plays in helping you achieve your goals?
When you feel good about the appearance of your teeth, you feel confident about smiling and interacting with other people, which creates a good impression! If you're not so happy with how your teeth look, you may be inclined to hide your smile, which could make you appear to be unapproachable or unfriendly.
The good news is that your cosmetic dentist in Gaithersburg has solutions that can restore and enhance your smile, and they may not be as complicated or expensive as you think.
What Are My Options for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Whether you are dealing with chipped teeth, gaps or spacing, or stains and discoloration, your dentist has treatment options that can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is a cost-effective way to enhance your smile. You can choose from convenient in-office or take-home treatment that will help you achieve amazing results.
- Cosmetic Bonding: This procedure uses the same material as dental fillings (composite resin) to repair small cosmetic issues such as chips, size discrepancies, misshapen teeth, and discoloration issues.
- Porcelain Veneers: A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain that fits over your tooth and covers imperfections. Porcelain veneers correct many of the same issues that bonding does; however, veneers can change the shape, shade, and size of your teeth, which allows you to redesign the look of your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns are ideal for restoring teeth that are fractured or damaged by severe tooth decay. They fit over your remaining tooth structure like a cap and restore your entire tooth.
- Tooth Replacement Options: If you are missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge or implant may be the right solution. Your dentist can help you select the correct replacement option for your lifestyle and budget.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about what's possible for your smile, Dr. Daftary, and Dr. Zaner are the Gaithersburg dentists patients trust! Contact Lakeforest Dental Associates to schedule your consultation.